(Effective as of April 30, 2008)
McLaughlinQuinn LLC is committed to preserving the privacy of our users. We have designed our website at www.mclaughlinquinn.com so that in general, you can visit us without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. If you choose to provide us with personal information (e.g., to sign up for e-mail updates), you can be assured that it will only be used to support your relationship with McLaughlinQuinn LLC, that we have taken appropriate steps to protect it, and that McLaughlinQuinn LLC will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
2. Information We Collect and How it is Used. The types of information we collect on our website include:
* Information you provide: McLaughlinQuinn LLC collects certain personally identifiable information ("PII") when you register with McLaughlinQuinn LLC or subscribe to newsletters or other notices from us. Specifically, we may collect your email address and other demographic information, such as state, country, zip code, age, gender, occupation, education or income level.
We use the PII information to send you information or materials for which you have subscribed or in which we think you may have an interest. We also use the PII to assess and improve our services. We may allow entities assisting McLaughlinQuinn LLC on technical and internal issues to access certain PII data on a need-to-know basis, subject to confidentiality protections.
3. No Sharing of Personal Information. McLaughlinQuinn LLC will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to others. We will not intentionally provide your personal information to any third party except: (i) when we have your permission to share your information, or (ii) when we are required by law to do so or in the event of legal action arising from information posted by you. McLaughlinQuinn LLC is not responsible for user information provided to third party sites to which McLaughlinQuinn LLC links.
4. Security of Your Personal Information. McLaughlinQuinn LLC is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and prevent improper use, we have implemented strict physical, technological, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure your personal information we collect online. Your personal information is stored in a secured database and is always protected by encryption.
5. Contacting McLaughlinQuinn LLC / Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. McLaughlinQuinn LLC employs a strict "no spam" policy. You can be assured if you sign up for an email or newsletter, you will only receive that email or newsletter. If you no longer want to receive emails or newsletters, please contact us via the contact form on this site or simply use our automatic unsubscribe feature at the bottom of every email. If you have questions or comments about this Policy, our use of your personal information, would like to verify the accuracy of our records containing your personal information, or feel that this site is not following the policies we have described here, please contact us. We will make every reasonable effort to address and correct the problem.
Address any questions or concerns to us at: contact form.